- Orec America Inc. warrants all products manufactured by it against defects in workmanship or material.
- The length of the warranty period is 2 (two) years for residential use and 1 (one) year for commercial and rental use.
- All warranties commence from the date of shipment to final user.
- The responsibility of Orec America Inc. under this warranty is limited to replacement or repair of defective parts at Orec America Inc., Novi, Michigan, USA headquarters, or at an authorized dealer.
- Orec America Inc. reserves the right to inspect the machine and parts submitted for warranty repair to determine the validity of the claim.
- Any expenses for transportation to process the warranty claim are not reimbursable.
- Damages resulting from shipping, inappropriate usage, accidents, failure to operate or maintain the unit according to instructions in the owner’s manual are excluded.
- Components subject to wear, such as belts, bearings, blades, filter bags, wheels, hoses, cables, brushes, electrical fuses, etc., are not included in the warranty.
- Normal maintenance and adjustments are the responsibility of the user and not covered by warranty.
- Repairs and/or maintenance carried out by non-authorized persons or dealers, as well as usage of unauthorized parts or accessories not supplied by Orec America Inc. cause immediate forfeiture of the warranty.
- Unauthorized modifications will also result in immediate forfeiture of the warranty.
- In no event shall Orec America Inc. be liable for consequential damages arising out of the failure of any product to operate properly.
- Please refer to the full warranty within the owner’s manual for full details on Orec America’s Warranty Policies.
- Integral units such as gasoline engines, batteries are excluded from the warranty and are subject to the prime manufacturer’s warranty.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.